- An Open Plan Living, Dining and Fully Equipped Kitchen area - with ceramic tiled floor
some exposed stone walls. There is a traditional wood burning "Godin"
(stove), a storage area which houses the electricity control unit and
water system with room for cleaning and ironing utensils. A door
the rear terrace and pool. Through a double (sounproofed) door there is:
- A Ground Floor Double Bedroom - with exposed stone wall, a 140cm bed,
table, en-suite with tiled walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin, mirror,
point, etc., and a separate recess for hanging and storing clothes.
is a separate front entrance to this room so it can be let out on its
or, out of season, with the living/dining/kitchen area as a ground
apartment for two people. It has its own mini-fridge, electric kettle
coffee-maker for two. A TV can be installed. A round table and 2
be used in the room or outside on the front porch.
main living area, a flight of wooden stairs leads to a corridor with
stone walls giving access to 3 bedrooms, all of which have parquet
original vaulted ceilings and columbage.
- The Twin-bedded Room - with 2 beds of 80cms each, a clothes recess, chair, bedside
and lights, en-suite with tiled walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin,
electric point, etc. It would be possible to add a third bed.
- The Double Bedroom
- has a 140cm double bed, recess for clothes, chair, bedside tables and
en-suite tiled walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin, mirror, etc.
- The Master Bedroom
– the largest – has a 170cm double bed that can be
separated into twin
of 90cm and 80cm. It has a large walk-in recess for clothes and
chair and bedside tables and lights. There is space for an additional
bed or a cot. The tiled en-suite bathroom has a bath with a shower
toilet, washbasin, mirror, electric point, etc.